On the December 11, 2017 episode of /Film Daily, Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writers Chris Evangelista and Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss the latest news, including the first reactions to Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Mark Hamill talks Luke Skywalker, the 2018 Golden Globe nominations, the Venom movie storyline, our reactions to a couple trailers for the Spider-Man animated movie and Ready Player One, an update on Louis CK’s I Love You Daddy, and the future of the Fantastic Four.
At the Water Cooler:
- Peter went to the Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiere
- Chris, too, has seen the Star Wars
- HT didn’t see Star Wars but did get to see Darkest Hour instead
In the News:
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dropping Sequel
- Mark Hamill on if Luke is Still a Hero, Who is the Chosen One, and His Disagreements With Rian Johnson [Interview]
- 2018 ‘Golden Globe’ Nominations: See the Full List
- The ‘Venom’ Movie Will Be Based on These Two Comic Book Storylines
- ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Trailer: The Webslinger Expands into Animation
- ‘Ready Player One’ Trailer: A Better Reality Awaits in Steven Spielberg’s Latest Adventure
- Louis C.K. Is Buying Back the ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Rights
- Could ‘Fantastic Four’ Be Left Out of Disney and 20th Century Fox’s Impending Deal?
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com. /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com. You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast and all the popular podcast apps (RSS). We’re still very much experimenting with this podcast, please feel free to send your feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes and spread the word! Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: Spoiler-Free Last Jedi Reactions, Mark Hamill Interview, Golden Globe Nominations & More appeared first on /Film.